Founded in 1675, the Jesuit Fathers of Mercy were entrusted with it. Don Diego de Virués endowed and left it to them as their own home. With the expulsion of the Jesuits, the mercedarian order inhabited the building by royal decree in 1785, until the exile of Mendizábal. The lintel of its façade bears the shield of Spain and the lilies of the Bourbons. It has a stern demeanor and a simple, classic façade. Inside, two interesting coffered ceilings, one on the stairs and another on the upper floor. Currently it is used as a state school.
Free, only façade